Wednesday, April 09, 2008

WHAT's UP NOW


They found out who the identity theft was - a window washer who has since gone to Las Vegas, with my $600. But they swore out a warrant for his arrest and according to the detective, "We'll get him."

Lowrey Garage Doors is having an "Ugly Garage Door" contest. We're entering, cross your fingers for me.

Class is almost over. I think maybe I am too old to take classes for credit. It's been fun but I am feeling the same stress I felt when I was really in school at the end of a semester. A collegue told me about some course CDs they have in the library. I could listen to them while I am doing family history and learn something. A bright idea! Yet, I have already signed up for a summer class on the weekend. 8-12 Saturdays for 8 weeks. "Learning, Cognition and Memory" Boy, books are expensive.

I found a well-researched document of 458 pages on one of the Plagge lines. I just have to transcribe the information we need now to add. What an exciting thing! If I keep finding things God will probably never let me die. Sheri is on her way to Seattle this weekend so I will be all alone. Hummmm. Is that good or not. ;) ;(

So, other than a final this Thursday, a presentation next Thursday, all is well. Tra la la la la.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Penny said...

The class you're in now is Personality Theory, right? If you had to pick just one, what's the one biggest concept you've come away with? And how will you use that concept in the future?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you've got the Ugliest Garage Door... =)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Yahoo Mom! It is so cool to be able to know what is going on with you from far away. I won't be able to call much this summer so this is a nice way to know how you are doing. :)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Scatterbrained Genealogist said...

Well, I wrote my own personality theory, which I think is more accurate than the ones I learned anyway.

How will I use it? In this class and the one I am taking now, its more attaching new information to information I already had and verifying that what I already knew is right.

Besides it gets me out of the house, makes me feel younger, and is free.

UGLIEST GARAGE DOOR - :( didn't win, but they offered me a substantial offer on a door, even to take away the old one for free. Don't know what substantial is, so I think I'll keep squeaking for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home