Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dilute, Dilute, Dilute

People are telling me the drink is powdery, it is too strong, when used according to the instructions on the package. You're right. So have I ever followed directions or listened to anyone else when it comes to what I put in my mouth or how it tastes.

If I don't like it, I experiment with how to mix it until I do like it, if I want to continue eating, drinking it. If something is too rich, ya just don't eat is all. If it is too strong DILUTE it.

This wonderful ACT stuff or pink water I call it, can be diluted til it is 98% water, and still work depending on your individual metabolism. I NEVER drink 1/2 a packet in 4 oz of water or juice in a small glass all at once. I put one packet or one scoop in a 20 oz to 1 litre bottle, fill it 2/3 with water, shake the daylights out of it and throw it in the freezer til morning and suck on it til it is gone. Sometimes, I refill the bottle with water.

As someone who doesn't do caffeine, or energy drinks, this is something I had to get used to. Now as my body is using the ingredients of A.C.T. to help different parts of my body I continually increase or decrease the amount I am drinking, according to how I am feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home