Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So I don't blog enough; so you want to know more; well, I have to admit I love reading what you have written so maybe I'll try this more - then again, since I am old enough to wear red - maybe, I'll forget.

April just blew in - 3-4 inches of snow on the 31st of March. We've had a busy three plus months. Jeannea has been down to clean three times and I spent a week in Washington. Sara left for Seattle and then Anchorage this month. Dave is making plans to attend Utah Valley University this fall for a technical degree in drafting.

I decided to take classes since they only cost me pennies, and this semester it is Personality Theory. Summer Saturdays for 8 weeks will be Learning, Cognition and Memory. It has been fun razzing the teacher, making my mind write papers and learning. I conned the teacher into letting me write an extra credit paper about the most correct personality theory - mine.

I was put on notice with my yearly evaluation that I needed to be nicer to students again. I am really looking forward to retiring. Just can't decide on the day: my 65th birthday or . . . .

Met with Tash and Dianne yesterday to get Tash comfortable with UVU - which happens on the 1st of July. I hope just because they renamed the school, they won't forget my raise, if I get one.

Oh yea, you should know that I experienced a taste of identity invasion. Someone, Brokk Margtts got a hold of a check of mine, wrote a check for $600. and went to the American Fork Branch of Family First Credit Union and cashed it. What a shock!! Hoops to jump through, provisionary funds in my bank. What a weird week, and tiring too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Penny said...

I'm so glad to see you're posting again... Keep it up!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home