Monday, June 11, 2007

A.C.T. or Advanced Cell Therapy

Was introduced to me, well . . . by a guy who is the Captain of Multi-level Schemes and chases fortune by having others . . . .well, he is still at it. But this time he introduced me to the A.C.T. energy drink.


I'm hooked, I'm sold. It is the third leg of my "happily ever after" diet plan, i.e. things my body needs I will never make them go without: Soy breakfast substitute drink, Zeta Cap - two before meals fills my stomach with fiber and keeps me from eating too much, and ACT drink once in the morning - for me - in a litre bottle, until it is drained and then only water, or I don't get much sleep, my system is really sensitive to caffiene. However, there is no caffiene in this thing, decaffienated green tea, and guarana, but it provides a "slow, steady, feel good" feeling, even without the sleep I thought I should get, I wake up bright, positive and ready to go.

I tried it first on a Friday and not Saturday, and really felt the difference. I have been on it 8 days now and really like the changes. The pills I was taking for pain in the knees, I no longer need to take - not prescription - it is easier to climb and descend stairs. My inability to control sugar cravings is gone. I am seeking out and craving protein and vegetables. I feel like I am going to lose weight faster than I ever have been able and feel good doing it. I even want to walk on the treadmill, get up early and study and, wear bright colors and use brighter language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home