Monday, June 18, 2007

ACT Blogger is Back

Some are having trouble with taste. Bill puts it in a breakfast drink and says it tasts like a shake. Some say it is too strong in 8 oz. In the beginning I put 1 packet in a 20 -30 oz bottle of water. You can dilute it even more than that. Now I put two packets in my litre bottle and suck on it til afternoon.

I am liking it stronger and stronger all the time, and wonder of wonders, I am now sleeping better than I ever have and still waking up refreshed. It only makes sense that as you begin to use the ingredients to regenerate your body, you use the drink more efficently and get a greater benefit out of it.

I have a brochure with all ingredients and testimonials that will soon be available.

Send me your comments and success stories, questions and complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home